Saturday 1 November 2014

#1 Author's Life Story

Life story? Ok, there have been a lot of story from my past, good and bad. Teheh I think you will find this interesting! I'm in senior year studying sciences, so, this year is my busy times. I do a lot of physical training recently and continue practicing my dancing skills, lol. I'm not the one who is great at dancing but I'm working my best on it because I have a lot of support from my colleagues, they keep me going on and on so yeah THANKS GUYS! :) 
I'm willing to admit that I spend a lot of time playing The Sims 3 in my laptop lol I love to create a new houses and my own families lol I've been a fan of The Sims since pre-teen. I like to play games since kindergarten lol! At first I had a Nintendo 2000 and then Sega and then Playstation 2. I had bunch of collection of extreme games from Winning Eleven or PES, Tony Hawk, GTA (my favorite one is San Andreas), Bully, to Guitar Hero. They're my favorite game all the time, I don't even try to try a new game until then. Playstation 2 for the win! (Or I said this because I don't play a game above PS2 anymore otl)
My 70 percents of my time I invest it for fangirling. If someone came to me and ask why, I would tell them because I like to watch someone grow up and improving from each performance. There are no idols who have same characteristics, and from my fandom I learnt to accept something that we don't want, to grow up fairly with big dreams, and to build a great teamwork with others. 
Photography, cinematography, and graphic editing is my favorite things even no one knows that I have this such talent because I look like a sloppy-gal-who-don't-know-to-operate-a-progadget. Hahahaha I'm a ninja on web tbh. People tend to look something by it's cover :) 
Last but not least, I like to keep busy in life.
 Yeah that's all I'd like to share. You will know about me from my future post soooo..... don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog. Oh and I want to know your's too! Leave it on comment, maybe? :)

1 comment: