Saturday 30 August 2014

Thoughts for the Day: Greatest Happiness Is Simple As 1,2,3

Remember when you went out with your buddies and you assumed that you have such a great times with them? That's great! But, as time goes by, those happiness might fade away leave a picture you took with them. With your smiley face. That picture will remained in your gadgets, two or three months later if you missed that moment you can open your gallery with hundreds photos, scanning each of them for an hour. That smiley face you did in the picture called happiness, but not the greatest happiness.


The greatest happiness sometimes comes from a little thing you unconsciously do.  I clearly statement that because I've done it and I've felt it before. Put a smile for everyone in your school corridor. No matter what, they will smile back at you, right? Even if you didn't know their name or they're your juniors you've never greeted before. That little things definitely makes your day! And you will gained respect from them as a bonus.

I never forget my senior year, last two years from now. I was busy with my school activities, after school classes almost everyday, every Monday and Wednesday night I had EF class until 7:30 pm, and I did bunch of my homework until past midnight. Busy times! Yet, I love those times, and I miss them. I miss when dad picked me up. He often takes me to my favorite restaurant and pays me. We didn't talk much, but the atmosphere was so good. When I feel like I would go shopping, we drove to the local supermarket. I can buy whatever I want even for the useless thing like keyboard stickers, notebooks, and limited edition mugs. I'm not like that spoiled girl, ok. It's a rare times for me, It's my chance to buy all I need. That is so worth to be called greatest happiness. I still remember all the details, the feelings, the happiness. I need no photos to remember, certainly. My mind always drove off to that moment as I stared at my laptop doing nothing.

 I cherish that moment as my greatest happiness. 

So, what's your greatest happiness? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment